December 23, 2013, 9 more days left of 2013 and it’s time to wrap up for the year and plan for the New Year. I was wondering on how best to end 2013 when I came across this video from my mentor Robin Sharma. It’s so good that I couldn’t come up with any better way to end this year.
Here’s what Robin Sharma tells in his vlog:
In a nutshell
1) Celebrate – What are your wins in the past 12, your achievements celebrate them
2) Educate – Educate yourself on your past mistakes and how you could improve on them. What were your best practices when you achieved results in the past 12 months
3) Clarity – CLARITY precedes MASTERY
When your are clear about your goals you can master them
– Write down your BIG 5 that should happen between Jan 2014 to the end of Dec 2014
– Your top 5 values for the next 12 months
– Top 15 goals for the next 12 months in your key areas
Commit yourself. Visualize how your life would be at the end of 2014 if you stood by and achieved all these goals
(Check this blog post on a simple trick to visualize – http://sthuthishetty.wordpress.com/2013/12/23/visualize-for-the-future-yet-be-in-the-present/ )
Follow his guidelines it has given me great clarity Do it right NOW and in the comment section below let me know how it goes.